Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ok, I Can Do That.....

On friday I was watching a popular daytime talk show, and I thought ok now I could do that. Have you ever been watching a movie or well anything on television and had this gut feeling like, I know I could do that, or If that were me it would have been so much better. Now im not hating on anyone I just sometime seem to get like this. I mean Ive even come to the point where I dream of this. I always have been one to say, " If you can dream it, you can acheieve it," but hell who am I fooling, the ONLY thing that comes to a sleeper is a DREAM. I want soooo bad for all my hope and dreams to come true, but there comes a time in a girls life when she just feels like giving up. Am I wrong for this?? Or are there others out in this big ole world who feel the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment